Akumina sample project - FrontEndSimple
This simple widget was meant to be the bare minimum to get up and running with the Akumina Widget Builder and Site Deployer.
Your First Widget
npm run stub
To create a widget directory structure automatically, you will have option to choose from a few different stubs to help you get up and running quicker. Be sure to use the same data you entered in the Yeoman prompts for WidgetName, WidgetNamespace, stub directory, and use typescript:
- What's the name of your Widget? WidgetName (Be sure to use the same name you entered in the Yeoman prompt)
- What's the name of your Widget Namespace? WidgetNamespace.Widgets (Be sure to use the same namespace you entered in the Yeoman prompt).Widgets
- Which type of stub you want to start with? (more stubs coming soon) Hello World
- What directory should we generate the folder stub in? src/js/widgets
- Do you want this stub to be used for an instance only? (used for deploying instances only) No
- Do you want to use a typescript stub? Select the same option as Yeoman prompt
Deploy Your Widget
Update the .env with your SiteDeployer parameters.
Set SiteDeployer options in akumina.sitedeployer.config.json.
One command to run them all:
npm run all
npm run build
npm run package
npm run deploy